Tuesday, August 4, 2009

a very long day

When I started this running program I didn't want to miss one single session. I had to miss today =(. Today was school registration and I was there all day long - from 8 -8! Luckily I had a feeling my principal wouldn't let me leave so I woke up early , went to the gym, and got on the treadmill for my run. I am very proud of myself - I could have easily skipped it.
Anyway this week is Teacher inservice where we have meetings and very little time to put together our classroom. My air conditioner is broken (lucky me!) and trying to unpack and move furniture in a very hot classroom is miserable. I can only stand to be in there for about 30 minutes at a time. Which means I am not getting a lot accomplished! Oh well. All I have to say is I am so glad to be home with my feet up in a cool house getting love from Martini - he missed his mommy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Has your room ever had air conditioning at the beginning of the school year? Are you in the same room? Thinking about you this week!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! No AC and trying to set up your class?! Good luck...hope it gets fixed soon :)

For our swap...e-mail me your address and if you have any colors/items/etc you have on your wish list :)

SeeMJTeach@gmail.com

Megan said...

I think I am in the same running program. Is it the one at the agricenter? If so you didnt miss anything but the heat cause it was so super hot!

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for the follow! Can't wait to meet you at the blogger meet-up!

I hope that your air conditioning is fixed very soon! How miserable!