Friday, May 21, 2010
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
So I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself that you might not now already.
1. I love being creative and starting new projects - embroidery, sewing,...etc except I never find time to complete those projects. :(
2. I think I truly bleed orange. Tennessee is my alma mater - received my bachelor's degree and master's degree there. My eyes are glued to the tv when there is a UT football or basketball game on. I even sing rocky top during the game when my boys are struggling thinking that they will hear me thru the tv.
3.I am fluent in sign language due to my job - a teacher of the deaf.
4. I work hard for my money - seriously! 1 fulltime job and like 4 part time gigs.
5. I am addicted to my tivo. One of the best purchases I ever made!
6. I don't wear makeup to my job (teaching). My hands are so active and when I get frustrated I tend to rub at my face and all the makeup would streak or come off so I just go with lipstick.
7. My favorite food of all time is chocolate chip pancackes. It is just heaven to me but I limit myself to it maybe once a year.
I tag everyone to do this!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
The winner of this giveaway will receive this adorable new bag by Mark!
Isn't it just darling?
To enter, click to my website and tell me what your favorite mark product is in a comment on this post.
For extra entries, become a follower of this blog, tweet about this giveaway, or write a blog post about this gieaway.
Deadline is Thursday May 20, 2010 at 12pm.
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Getting ready for tomorrow at Memphis in May's World Championship Barbeque Cooking Contest! It is so much fun! You should see some of the booths that the teams build. Some are two story that all over look the Mississippi River. It is quite fun! I will definitely get pics this year up on the site.
Well it is time for bed, but be sure to check out my blog this weekend for a special giveaway in honor of my new look!
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Well I have approximately 15 more school days until the end of the year and I am thrilled! I will then jump on a plane and fly to Vegas with my mom. We have already gotten tickets for -
THE LION KING!
I am so excited! I love Las Vegas! This is my third time and I even got married and had my honeymoon there. I love the cirque shows! I have seen KA, LOVE, Zumanity, Cirque Believe by Criss Angel, and Barry Manilow.
I may not be going with a lot of money to shop but that is okay. I just love being in the Vegas atmosphere!