Monday, April 13, 2009

I am so proud...

I made my 2nd dinner tonight that I didn't ruin! Yay! I am so excited! It was just salmon and vegetables , but it was cooked perfectly. Now I need to find more recipes that I would want to make that are somewhat healthy! Now if you asked me to bake a cake right now, I would say forget it! I can do simple recipes right now. And I am sure you are thinking why can't you read and follow a recipe no matter what it is... well, somehow I always manage to mess up when cooking. =(

5 comments:

Paper Girl said...

Hey!!!!! Just email me whatever you want to order! I am working on a website...just the blog for now!
Hooray for you on your dinner!!!!

Katie said...

Good for you!!!

The American Homemaker said...

Good job!!!

Whitney Caroline Designs said...

I'm not sure how healthy it is, but I promise it doesn't get much easier than this! Sorry it took me so long to send this link to you!!!

slow cooker roast recipe

The Rasoul Family said...

Awesome! I bet it was yummy! I will make sure and send you some recipes when I get good ones! Checkout allrecipes.com , they have great ones!!!! Nadeen and I both have used it!