Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I am still here..

Last week was a rough week for me at school. Another difficult child was placed in my class because he was disrupting the class he was in. Again I got dumped on. I really wanted to cry the whole week. By Friday I found out they were putting the child in a different school. Relief! Yesterday was so much easier! It is amazing what how much of a difference one child makes!
Anyway, right now I am hurting! I went to an extreme fitness class today. It has been about 5 months since I have been to the class and it has changed a lot! Usually it is high energy cardio and today it was mostly weights. I am so sore! I know I will have a hard time moving tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep breathing sister! My mom works in an elementary school and has had problems with one trouble maker this year as well. Maybe you can have a bit easier of days?

Anonymous said...

I hate how sore I am after some things, but at least you know it has results :)