Saturday, June 20, 2009

Veil and tiara for sale

So I have decided to sell my wedding veil and tiara.





My veil is from David's bridal and is a fingertip length, one tier veil with pencil edge and pearls. It is style #244 and retails for $79.00. It has been worn once for my wedding and is in excellent condition. I am willing to sell it for $30.





My tiara/headband is also from David's bridal. It has 2 rows of crystal flowers and on top and in between those rows are pearl flowers. It is absolutely beautiful! It retailed for $179. It has been worn once by me and is in excellent condition and is now back in the original case it came in. I am You can see a picture of it here.
I am willing to sell the tiara/headband for $80.
Both of these pieces honestly look brand new! I only had them on for 2 hours!
Please let me know if you are interested or pass on my link if you know someone who might be! Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! My mom is trying to make my veil, but if she can't your is just what I am looking for. Great deal too!

*krystyn* said...

If you don't sell them here, try Craigslist or Ebay, that's where I sold both of mine. Good luck!!