Wednesday, May 19, 2010

An Award

Mrs. Grits awarded me with this fun little award. Thank you!

So I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself that you might not now already.

Let's see...

1. I love being creative and starting new projects - embroidery, sewing,...etc except I never find time to complete those projects. :(

2. I think I truly bleed orange. Tennessee is my alma mater - received my bachelor's degree and master's degree there. My eyes are glued to the tv when there is a UT football or basketball game on. I even sing rocky top during the game when my boys are struggling thinking that they will hear me thru the tv.

3.I am fluent in sign language due to my job - a teacher of the deaf.

4. I work hard for my money - seriously! 1 fulltime job and like 4 part time gigs.

5. I am addicted to my tivo. One of the best purchases I ever made!

6. I don't wear makeup to my job (teaching). My hands are so active and when I get frustrated I tend to rub at my face and all the makeup would streak or come off so I just go with lipstick.

7. My favorite food of all time is chocolate chip pancackes. It is just heaven to me but I limit myself to it maybe once a year.

I tag everyone to do this!

1 comment:

AndreaLeigh said...

I love my TIVO as well. I seriously don't know how I watched television without it. What's live tv? What are commercials? I don't remember.