Friday, November 14, 2008

4 months to go..exactly 120 days!

Again time is just flying by! I talked to my wedding coordinator yesterday for the first time. It makes me so excited about the big weekend. I just loved hearing all of the little things such as where the photographer will take us, meeting with the minister,and so on and so on... I have been working my butt off at they gym. You see my dress fits fine. That is not the problem. The problem is that I think it would look 100 times better if I drop a couple of dress sizes and have the dress taken in some! So now I am trying to go to the gym everyday to get on that treadmill and work on my running or hit the ultra hard extreme fitness class! My clothes are getting looser, but I am not sure if the weight is dropping. I guess that part does not matter if I am building and toning muscle. Anyway next weekend is our two year anniversary! Crazy, huh?

-Lori

No comments: