Wednesday, October 15, 2008

150 days...

I am getting married in exactly 5 months!! It goes by so quickly! I am so ready for it now! Most of the details have been finished except I am stressing about how to do my hair. I mean if I have a bad do then my pictures are ruined. I want a do that is beautiful and flattering that goes with my headband and veil. Why is picking a hairstyle so difficult for me? We don't know where we are eating after the wedding since it is being held in Vegas but that doesn't matter. MY HAIRSTYLE HAS NOT BEEN PICKED OUT! It is something that I have been looking for now on the internet and through bridal magazines. Nothing stands out. Oh well. At least I am not stressing about anything else about the wedding. Who can think about anything else when you teach six special needs children everyday? Let's hope these 150 days go by quickly!

-Lori

3 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

congrats!!!!! it will be here before you know it and then you'll be wondering where the time went.

The Beaudoins said...

What about a part-up, part-down hairstyle that gets the hair off your face but still frames your neck and shoulders? That seems very popular and comfortable for many brides...
definitely take your veil with you for your trial hairdo- you may not consider what will be covered up by it!

Andi said...

5 months will go very quickly! Believe me. I'm getting married in 12 days! I also suggest the half-up hair do. It is very easy to wear and flattering. That is how I am wearing my hair. I think it looks great on most people too. I think a lot of updos can be unflattering.