Wednesday, September 17, 2008

178 days...

Now it less than 6 months away...wow! Time is flying by! It is a good thing right now not only because I get to marry my best friend but also I get a vacation! We both need that! Trying to find sometime to spend together is challenging now. I work days and he tends to work some nights. I try to wake up when he gets home from work so we can at least spend a few minutes together to talk. My sleep schedule is starting to get all crazy now! I am always exhausted! When we are together, he is usually layed out on one couch while I am on the other one. Now that baseball season is winding down and football season is just beginning we are in front of the tv a lot. We would love to go out more, unfortunately the money situation prevents us from doing so. We are using our netflix subscription religiously! Well I am at home again waiting for him to come home from softball. Hopefully he will be home soon....

-Lori

2 comments:

The Beaudoins said...

Being married is so great, and the honeymoon is more important than people think! It really was so important to get to wind down with the hubby- we were both so excited about Alaska that it got us through the crazy parties of the wedding week!

What are you guys doing for the honeymoon?

Mrs. M said...

wedding and honeymoon in vegas