Saturday, August 23, 2008

203 days...

Well,I can't believe I have just bought my wedding dress!!! I was not planning on looking for another month or so, but we just happen to be by a bridal store and my mom and I decided to walk in and look. Looking turned into trying on, trying on the dress turned into trying on the accesories to match. Before I knew it, I was looking at myself in the mirror and there I was standing there with my dress, shoes, headpiece, and veil on. Kind of scary! I could have really used a drink right then and there. It made it seem so very real! The crazy thing is I took home the dress! It was brand new to the store! I don't have to wait for it to be ordered! I took home my shoes and headpiece also! The veil had to be ordered though. It is just crazy that my wedding dress is up in my closet now!

-Lori

1 comment:

The Rasoul Family said...

Oh how exciting!!!! I can't wait to see you in it, you are going to be beautiful! Almost down to 200 days I see...